1. WholeLife Does Not Offer Medical Advice
The information provided by the Website and in the Health Programs and Apps purchased on the Website, iTunes or Marketplace (the “Information”) is intended solely for educational purposes, and is not a substitute for the medical advice provided by a physician or other healthcare professional. You must never disregard professional medical advice, or delay seeking medical advice because you are accessing and using the information provided by our website and services. The Information cannot be used for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, or in any way mitigating a specific health issue or disease. It can also not be used with the intention of prescribing a medication or other modality of treatment. You must always speak with your physician before starting any new approach to managing your health, including vitamins and minerals, exercise and other therapeutic modalities. Further, you should seek medical advice immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem regardless of using the information provided through the website.
2. Intellectual Property
All information, material, and works found on the Website and myWholeLife smartphone Apps, including titles and names, page headers, text, graphics, custom images, logos, photographs, software, typeface, literature and other materials (referred to collectively hereafter as “Content”), are protected by intellectual property rights owned by WholeLife .
3. Use of Website and Contents
You may not reproduce, modify, augment, translate, adapt to another medium or edit in any manner the Content, transmit, transfer, distribute, sell, or exploit any part of the Content or the Content in its entirety without the express written permission of WholeLife.
4. Limitations to Liability
6. Our Rights
WholeLife shall maintain the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, suspend, or limit your access to certain parts of the Website without notice if WholeLife believes that conduct on the Website is threatening to WholeLife, or its interests, or to another Website user, third party vendor, associate or their interests. WholeLife may notify law enforcement officials if any of Your conduct on the website is in violation of applicable local, national, or international laws.
7. Website Conduct
You agree to use the Website for legal purposes only and to respect all other users’ right to use the Website, Content, and associated products and services. Any conduct on the Website that is in violation of any local, national or international laws will not be tolerated.
WholeLife makes the following disclaimers:
- The Website, Content, Information and all products provided to You by WholeLife are delivered on as “AS IS” basis and contain, to the extent permitted by law, no express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, fitness for purpose, security, accuracy, and compatibility.
- Any use of or reliance by You on the Website, its server, the Content, or Information is done at your own risk.
- WholeLife makes no guarantee that your use of the Website, its server, the Content, or Information will be uninterrupted, or free of defects, viruses or other harmful components.
- Any Content, Information or products offered by WholeLife which You download from the Website is done so at your own risk.
- WholeLife makes no representations or warranties about the quality, suitability, or qualifications of any service providers, including professional service providers, and their related services, whose contact information may be contained on the Website, in the Contents, or Information, or to whom you may be referred to by WholeLife.
All users who register on the Website and who purchase services, products, and Apps through the Website must be adults 18 years of age and over (or have consent of a parent or legal guardian; please see under privacy). WholeLife cannot prohibit individuals under the age of 18 accessing and using various parts of the Website due to the nature of the World Wide Web, but will immediately disregard any attempt at registration on the Website by a minor.
10. Changes to User Agreement
11. Choice of Law
14. Contact WholeLife
WholeLife Holistic Nutrition Inc.
10899 Cherry Lane
Fax: (604) 592-9165