Our Product Standards Policy
Each product we recommend on myWholeLife has gone through a selection process with our team of nutrition and healthcare practitioners. We review the quality of the product’s ingredients. We look for proven effectiveness, validated by research. We also ensure that both the product and manufacturers are compliant with applicable health regulations and have received the necessary industry certifications.
All products and brands must also be aligned with our company philosophy – we take an integrative approach where a healthy, whole foods diet is the foundation of good health and our nutritional recommendations are based on scientific evidence.
A Snapshot of our Standards:
- Based on whole food ingredients, where applicable
- A preference for plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Allergy-aware manufacturing
- No artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners or hydrogenated fats
- Supporting scientific research
- Compliant with industry regulatory standards and certifications
- Personal care products have not been tested on animals